Your CHAUMET jewel is an original creation of Maison CHAUMET which quality, precision and manufacturing criteria meet the requirements of the highest standards of the French jewellery tradition. Throughout the manufacturing process, it was the subject of attentive care and has been carefully tested and rigorously controlled.
– the name of the metal used: Gold 18 carat 750°/°°, Platinum 950°/°° or Steel 316L;
– a unique individual number identifying the jewel and certifying its authenticity;
– CHAUMET’s signature.
Diamonds chosen for CHAUMET jewels and watches come from legitimate sources in compliance with the United-Nations resolutions. Thus, CHAUMET undertakes not to finance armed conflicts according to the written guarantees delivered by its providers.
Your piece of Chaumet jewellery is subject to the legal guarantees in force in the country of purchase.
Such legal guarantee does not cover:
– normal wear and tear;
– inappropriate or abusive use, e.g. shocks, falls or crushing;
– damage resulting from any intervention, repair or dismantling by a non-authorized network and for which CHAUMET excludes any liability.
In addition to these guarantees, CHAUMET may proceed with any feasible repairs.
Only the CHAUMET authentic jewels may benefit from repairs.
For any information, advice or repair, CHAUMET authorized points of sale and resellers are at your disposal.
Your CHAUMET jewel is precious and delicate: we recommend to take care of it and to handle it carefully in order to preserve its original beauty over time.
Your jewel is designed to accompany you in your everyday life. However, it may seem less brilliant after being worn every day for years. In this case, we recommend that you bring it back to a shop for diagnosis purposes. It will be sent to our cleaning, brightening, polishing or rhodium-plating workshops, and will be brightened.
To preserve your jewel in your everyday life, we recommend that you:
– always put it on a soft surface and place it in its original box or in a felt bag;
– not wear it during sport activities;
– avoid any contact with other jewels or cutting, abrasive and metal objects or with perfume, alcohol, cosmetics products, ammonia or chlorine;
– handle clasps carefully;
– have the setting of your stones controlled in case of shock or impact in order to prevent any risk of fall;
– wear your pearls regularly so that they remain beautiful.
To maintain your creation, you should clean it with warm water and a neutral PH mild soap and a soft brush. However, for stones other than diamonds, we recommend that you bring your jewel back to a CHAUMET shop or authorized reseller in order to have it treated carefully.
In case of theft of your CHAUMET jewel, you can contact any CHAUMET shop or our Client Relation Service. CHAUMET will issue a copy of the invoice or a purchase certificate, provided that you provide the necessary supporting documents, namely a copy of the complaint, an affidavit and a copy of your ID.
All CHAUMET points of sale listed on our website in the section « Shops » are entitled to receive your CHAUMET jewel for after-sale service purposes.
However, our network of CHAUMET shops will offer a larger range of services and a more specialized technical expertise.
Should you have any question, you can contact our Client Relation Service:
– by phone: +33 (0)1 44 77 26 26
– or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASIA - PACIFIC
Changing your delivery area may affect the prices and availability of products in your shopping cart.