Your CHAUMET jewel is precious and delicate: we recommend to take care of it and to handle it carefully in order to preserve its original beauty over time.
Your jewel is designed to accompany you in your everyday life. However, it may seem less brilliant after being worn every day for years. In this case, we recommend that you bring it back to a shop for diagnosis purposes. It will be sent to our cleaning, brightening, polishing or rhodium-plating workshops, and will be brightened.
To preserve your jewel in your everyday life, we recommend that you:
- always put it on a soft surface and place it in its original box or in a felt bag;
- not wear it during sport activities;
- avoid any contact with other jewels or cutting, abrasive and metal objects or with perfume, alcohol, cosmetics products, ammonia or chlorine;
- handle clasps carefully;
- have the setting of your stones controlled in case of shock or impact in order to prevent any risk of fall;
- wear your pearls regularly so that they remain beautiful.
To maintain your creation, you should clean it with warm water and a neutral PH mild soap and a soft brush. However, for stones other than diamonds, we recommend that you bring your jewel back to a CHAUMET shop or authorized reseller in order to have it treated carefully.
In case of theft of your CHAUMET jewel, you can contact any CHAUMET shop or our Client Relation Service. CHAUMET will issue a copy of the invoice or a purchase certificate, provided that you provide the necessary supporting documents, namely a copy of the complaint, an affidavit and a copy of your ID.