The Data which relates to you and which is collected via the Websites when you visit a Chaumet boutique and when you contact our customer services department mainly consists of the following, depending on the services provided by Chaumet (and according to your choices and the configuration of your device in relation to cookies and other plotters):
- Civil status;
- First name and last name;
- Email address;
- Mailing address;
- Mobile and landline numbers;
- Contact preferences;
- Date of birth;
- Date of marriage;
- Bank details in the context of sales of Chaumet products in Chaumet boutiques or via distance selling;
- Connection details;
- Cookies and plotters;
- IP address; and
- Geolocation details.
In the particular case where you wish to communicate with Chaumet staff through instant messaging, Chaumet cannot guarantee the confidentiality and security of your Data or any other information exchanged through such messaging. Companies offering this type of messaging services are themselves responsible for processing and comply with their own strict data protection and confidentiality policies. In this specific context, the processing of your Data remains outside the control of Chaumet: our Maison therefore declines any responsibility in the context of this use.
This Data is either collected:
- based on your consent; or
- is required for the completion of your orders according to a contract; or
- for the purpose of pursuing a legitimate interest of Chaumet (e.g. to combat fraud and counterfeiting).
Your Data is therefore collected notably for the following purposes:
- to answer your questions sent via the “Contact us” form available on our website www.chaumet.com;
- to enable you to create a personal “My account” space on our website www.chaumet.com;
- to enable you to create and maintain your “Selection” of products on our website www.chaumet.com;
- to send you information on our offers, products, latest news and events (newsletters, invitations to events organized by Chaumet and other news publications) subject to your consent;
- to manage your orders in the Chaumet boutiques, including invoicing and payment, and the guarantees applying to Chaumet products;
- to manage; optimise and customize customer relations (notably within the framework of the management of complaints and the Chaumet after-sales service);
- to save your details and usage preferences for our Websites to improve your navigation ;
- to organise your participation in Chaumet events;
- to be shared with its local business partners, including companies operating department stores in which certain Chaumet shop-in-shops are located, for example to support their own customer relationship management programs, subject to your consent;
- to compile statistics, segmentations and marketing analysis following your visits to Chaumet stores or Chaumet Websites;
- to manage retargeting systems and suggest targeted advertising; and
- to list you in the Chaumet boutiques closest to you, to suggest you go there according to your location.
The Data required by Chaumet to fulfil the purposes outlined above is marked with an asterisk:
- on the different pages of our Websites;
- on the Data collection forms provided by a member of staff from the Chaumet boutiques for you to complete and sign. The completed forms will then be retained by Chaumet; and
- on the forms available via the customer relationship personalization tool used in Chaumet boutiques.
If you do not complete these compulsory fields, Chaumet will not be able to answer your requests and/or provide you with the requested services.
The other information is optional and helps us to understand you better and to improve our communications and services for you.