The Data which relates to you and which is collected via the Websites or when you visit a Chaumet boutique and when you contact our customer services department mainly consists of the following, depending on the services provided by Chaumet (and according to your choices and the configuration of your device in relation to cookies and other plotters):
– Nationality ;
– Civil status ;
– First and last names ;
– Date of birth.
- Contact details
– Email address ;
– Postal address ;
– Mobile and landline numbers ;
– Social media identifiers ;
– Transaction-related information needed to process your order in the context of sales of Chaumet products in Chaumet boutiques or via distance selling or internet sales.
- Technical data
– Login data ;
– Cookies and plotters ;
– IP address ;
– Geolocation data (to identify the closest boutique for you, or to display the web page in your language).
- And more generally, all information that you give to our service providers or our customer service department and that enable us to welcome you with the best possible service in our boutiques or on our websites :
– Your preferences on our collections or on the resources at our disposal to contact you ;
– Information related to potential undesirable effects caused by our creations (e.g. allergies to certain precious metals) ;
– Information related to the selling ceremony (e.g. ring size, or wedding date) ;
– Contact history ;
– Your activities on the websites.
In the particular case where you wish to communicate with Chaumet staff through instant messaging, Chaumet cannot guarantee the confidentiality and security of your Data or any other information exchanged through such messaging. Companies offering this type of messaging services are themselves responsible for processing and comply with their own strict data protection and confidentiality policies. In this specific context, the processing of your Data remains outside the control of Chaumet: our Maison therefore declines any responsibility in the context of this use.
Your Data is either collected based on your consent; or is required for the completion of your orders according to a contract; or for the purpose of pursuing a legitimate interest of Chaumet (e.g. to combat fraud and counterfeiting).
Your Data is therefore collected notably for the following purposes:
– to answer your questions sent via the “Contact us” form available on our website www.chaumet.com/au_en;
– to enable you to create a personal “My account” space on our website www.chaumet.com/au_en;
– to enable you to create and maintain your “Selection” of products on our website www.chaumet.com/au_en;
– to send you information on our offers, products, latest news and events (newsletters, invitations to events organized by Chaumet and other news publications) subject to your consent;
– to manage your orders via distant selling or internet sales, or in the Chaumet boutiques, including invoicing and payment, and the guarantees applying to Chaumet products;
– to manage; optimise and customize customer relations (notably within the framework of the management of complaints and the Chaumet after-sales service);
– to save your details and usage preferences for our Websites to improve your navigation ;
– to organise your participation in Chaumet events;
– to be shared with Chaumet’s local business partners, including companies operating department stores in which certain Chaumet shop-in-shops are located, for example to support their own customer relationship management programs, subject to your consent;
– to compile statistics, segmentations and marketing analysis following your visits to Chaumet stores or Chaumet Websites;
– to manage retargeting systems and suggest targeted advertising; and
– to list you in the Chaumet boutiques closest to you, to suggest you go there according to your location.
The Data required by Chaumet to fulfil the purposes outlined above is marked with an asterisk:
– on the different pages of our Websites;
– on the Data collection forms provided by a member of staff from the Chaumet boutiques for you to complete and sign. The completed forms will then be retained by Chaumet; and
– on the forms available via the customer relationship personalization tool used in Chaumet boutiques.
If you do not complete these compulsory fields, Chaumet will not be able to answer your requests and/or provide you with the requested services.
The other information is optional and helps us to understand you better and to improve our communications and services for you.
Cross group intelligence consent
What is the context of the processing?
Chaumet belongs to the LVMH Group, which comprises many exceptional Maisons that offer high quality products and services in all sectors including Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry, Wines & Spirits, Selective Retailing and Hospitality, Culture & leisure. The list of all LVMH Maisons is available at https://www.lvmh.com. If you are customer of our Maison, you may also be a customer of other LVMH Maisons.
What is the purpose of the processing?
We endeavor to improve your experience by proposing personalized offers and services and customized marketing communications that correspond to your interests. This relies on knowing your preferences and interests.
How is the processing conducted?
If you consent we will share the purchases you have made with us during the last 3 years with LVMH, our parent company, in a pseudonymous way (which means that your name and your contact details will not be sent to LVMH). Your purchases will be analyzed and matched with purchases made from other Maisons of the LVMH Group where you have given a similar consent. Each Maison that has your consent will receive back from LVMH generalized information concerning your purchasing habits and preferences.
Who is the Data Controller?
Chaumet will remain the sole data controller which means that it is the company that is responsible for the information that you provide to it. LVMH acts as our data processor, or service provider, and will not use your data for any purpose other than the one described above. For example, LVMH will not use your data for its own purposes, will not contact you for marketing purposes based on the data we provide, and will not share information about you with Maisons of the LVMH Group to which you are not a customer and/or to whom you have not given consent.