The history of Chaumet has been entwined with the History of France ever since its founding in 1780, in Paris. Indeed, the Maison very quickly became the official jeweller to Empress Josephine.
The High Jewellery savoir-faire of the Maison has been passed down through generations of jewellers for almost 240 years. Crafted at the very heart of the place Vendôme, the jewellery and watchmaking creations reflect these exceptional skills and pay tribute to the Parisian style.
In 1907, Joseph Chaumet chose to establish his Maison at 12 Place Vendôme – the centre of the mythical Paris square.
Today, this exceptional address continues to comprise the High Jewellery workshop, a boutique and historic grand salons.